gfdjax

In 1990, four nerdy little boys met in a Jacksonville 6th grade center. Where are they now?
A collective video blog.

Saturday, October 29, 2005

eric gets things done (questions answered)


Dennis had mailed me some questions about implementing the techniques in Getting Things Done, so I thought that maybe I should try posting a video blog response to give a better picture of how it all works.

Click picture to watch.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, GTD is this book with a pretty handy system for taking care of all the things in your life you want or need to do. It's turned me from a disorganised mess into something leaner, meaner and much much happier. And so I've been talking to people about it and annoyingly enough, evangelising. Sigh... I hate evangelists.

Seriously though, if you are at all like me in your chronic non-on-top-of-the-ballness, you should check this book out. It's not one of these annoying habits of effective people, what is the meaning of life, I am lovable and capable deals. Rather, it is a highly useful system broken down in language that even a lazy-ass techie like me can understand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home